Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
# of openings:
Allnorth is a multidisciplinary engineering and technical services consulting company servicing clients in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Pulp & Paper sectors. With offices across Canada and the USA, Allnorth has an entrepreneurial spirit that allows us to be responsive to our clients. Allnorth’s motivated team delivers innovative, practical solutions that fulfill project needs and fit within the reality of our client’s budgets. Our business model of local offices allows us to deliver the best service in our industry and foster successful client relationships.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager. The successful candidate is responsible for project delivery and the preparation of industrial engineering designs and related documents for heavy industrial facilities. This will include developing proposals, defining project scope, coordinating project resources, identifying scope changes and communicating project progress. You will manage client relations at both a technical and commercial level in order to achieve client satisfaction and leverage further opportunities.
- 15 + years of progressive experience executing and managing multidisciplinary industrial engineering projects, preferably in the Pulp & Paper sector
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a P.E. designation
- USA P.E. designation is highly desired
- Previous experience with process plant design from initial study to detail design phase is required
- Experience working in a Pulp & Paper mill environment is highly desired
- Completion of a certificate in project management is an asset (e.g. PMI)
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long-term goals
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written)
- Proven ability to interact with clients and to collaborate with team members in a multi-disciplined environment
- Technical competence and strong attention to detail
What We Offer
Allnorth is dedicated to its Triple Bottom Line of People, Clients & Partners and Profitability. We are always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. Become part of our team and we will provide you the opportunities to develop both personally and professionally. At Allnorth, we encourage a culture of camaraderie and collaboration working together towards a common goal. You won’t get lost in the numbers here, but rather enjoy positive guidance as you learn, grow and create an impact. Now is an exciting time to join the Allnorth team. Apply today by visiting our website www.allnorth.com/join-us
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.