Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Vancouver, WA
Responsible for merchandising of model home complexes. Maintenance of existing complexes. Scheduling and coordination of media advertising.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and implement merchandising themes for new developments.
- Assist in preparation of marketing budget for new developments.
- Solicit, recommend and manage interior design, sales office firms and signage.
- Solicit, recommend and manage maintenance subcontractors and suppliers for model home complex maintenance.
- Monitor condition and manage necessary refurbishment of sales complexes.
- Recommend and develop advertising campaigns and coordinate media placement. Prepare weekly media schedules.
- Review, coordinate and manage graphic artists and other media services.
- Assists in the evolution of plans for new product development.
- Assists in the development of standard features and amenities of new product development.
- Model Maintenance responsibility.
- View and evaluate competitive communities on a regular basis.
- Assist with implementation and maintenance of website.
Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Five (5) years in homebuilding industry or similar position
- One (1) year minimum Interior Design experience
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- General understanding of new home market place and marketing procedures
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced PC skills to include MicroSoft Word and Excel
- Self-starter with little supervision needed
- Valid Motor Vehicle license-unrestricted
- Must possess professional attitude to represent company in positive manner
- Membership in good standing of ASID (American Society of Interior Design) a plus
This position requires some trips outside of the office monitoring new developments. Ability to operate a motor vehicle is essential. Some office work which may require the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
FLSA STATUS: Exempt