Catholic Community Services of Western Washington
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
FBH Clinician I (Bachelor's Level)
at Catholic Community Services of Western Washington
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health
- USD $25.17/Hr.
SEEKING A DEDICATED, CLINICIAN TO JOIN OUR COLLABORATIVE & CARING CLINICAL TEAM & MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUTH & FAMILIES LIVES!
Catholic Community Services, Family Behavioral Health is looking for Clinicians who want to join our team of innovators who continually "push the envelope" and challenges traditional thinking in Behavioral Health.
WHO ARE WE:
We are a values-driven organization, providing family oriented mental health care for children, youth and families in their own home and community. Our enthusiastic clinical teams provide whatever is needed to help children and youth remain safely in their own home with their family, restoring hope, providing intense mental health services and supports, and helping to strengthen the family unity. With sites located in Tukwila, Tacoma, Olympia, Shelton, Bremerton, Aberdeen, Yelm, Vancouver, and Portland Oregon, we offer comprehensive intensive, Wrap-around mental health services to a diverse population for youth and families. We employ over 550 caring and compassionate employees.
WHAT WE VALUE:
Compassion Diversity Excellence Justice Stewardship
We strive to help children and families live together safely and securely with hope and promise. We serve as a catalyst for change when appropriate, challenging long-standing service traditions in community behavioral health. We behave with Humility, Passion for our Mission, and Compassion and Respectful Interactions. We value learning and offer alternatives and we stand strong to help child-serving systems understand our alternative paradigm while strengthening partnerships. We do not compromise our values.
We provide family, strength-based mental health services for children and families in their own home and community. Our enthusiastic clinical teams provide whatever is needed to help children and youth remain safely in their own home with their family, restoring hope and promise, providing intense mental health services and supports, and helping to strengthen the family unity. Clinicians work flexible schedules, based on their family’s needs, including evenings and weekends, in the home and community setting of the youth and families. This unique way of working allows Clinicians the opportunity to offer a high level of collaboration, coordination and intensive behavior health services while allowing room for creativity and needs driven work. Emphasis is on achieving incredible outcomes with children, youth and families by actively partnering with them along with their natural and community services and supports to achieve long term safety and stability in our neighborhoods and communities. A full job description with qualifications will be shared with candidates identified for an interview.
- A Bachelor's degree in Behavioral Sciences, or equivalent, accredited degree; plus 1+ years directly related experience.
- Demonstrate the necessary attitudes, knowledge and skills to deliver culturally competent services and work effectively in multi-cultural situations.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and current automobile insurance with an acceptable driving record per CCS policy.
- Support and uphold the mission, beliefs and values of Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services.
- Knowledge of Wraparound principles and practice.
- Mental Health Professional (as defined by WAC 388-865).
- Knowledge of Wraparound principles and practice.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to provide innovative therapeutic techniques and non-traditional interventions in the community supporting youth and families.
- Full-time employment, working hours to meet the family's needs with "Availability Pay" of $75.00 per pay period.
- Highly competitive compensation package with a starting wage of $25.17, plus DOE.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance, retirement plans with generous paid time off.
- Supervision for licensing and licensing reimbursement.
- Extensive training (examples: De-Escalation, Safety, WISe, BRS, CPR and First Aide, and First Response).
- Fully implemented Health Record system (CareLogic) with in-depth training.
- Supplemental Cancer, Hospitalization, and Critical Illness Insurance.
Vancouver, nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Cascade Mountains, on the north bank of the Columbia River with sweeping views of Mt. Hood is as naturally beautiful as it is diverse. Vancouver, 10 miles from Portland, offers quality, affordable cost of living. Enjoy all the area has to offer:
- Positioned between Mount St. Helens, the Columbia River Gorge, and the Pacific Coast, Vancouver boasts a vast array of activities, scenic landscapes, and historic attractions. Enjoy performing and visual in downtown art galleries, or music festivals and concerts.
- Explore the region with some of the most scenic trails, lakes, and rivers with millions of square acres of dedicated outdoor space with 191 area parks in Vancouver. Take a scenic drive through the hills of north Clark County, stop off at one of many wineries; or head to Moulton Falls to enjoy a scenic backdrop for a picnic.
- Perhaps, you are a hardcore mountain biker looking to get some fresh air, a fisherman who enjoys landing the perfect salmon, a hiker of lush forests, a birdwatcher looking for a red-tailed hawk, or seeking to snowshoe at Mt. Helens – Vancouver USA is the place for you!
If you are passionate about providing strength-based mental health services for children, youth and their family, we would love to hear from you! Please visit our Careers Page at https://ccsww.org/careers/ . For additional questions, contact Karla Lacktorin, Regional Healthcare Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-325-2864.
Note for Internal Candidates: reviews internal compensation and determines increase based on their experience and also agency internal equity factors.
Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please let us know if you need special accommodations to apply or interview for this position.