Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Indochino is all about inspiring confidence that people admire and working here is to be a part of a growing and exciting made to measure experience. Since 2008 Indochino has been disrupting the retail scene, offering stylish, perfectly-fitting, personalised apparel on a mass scale and we are looking for someone amazing to join our team.
Are you looking for a company that will allow you to grow and develop your career? Do you want to be a part of something changing the retail scene? And are you driven to ensure accuracy? If yes to these then this could be the position for you. Although we do need you to bring your skillset, we also understand that you want to know what you’ll be getting from us; so let’s start there. By joining us as our Web Analyst, you’ll get the following benefits, along with a great salary:
- Great benefits including Medical, Dental and 100% MSP coverage
- Gym and mobile phone discounts with our selected providers
- An awesome office with free drinks and snacks
- 3 weeks’ vacation on joining the company
- A great team – the people here really are great
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Web Analyst will be responsible for processing and analysing large amounts of data from a variety of sources resulting in digestible and actionable insight that maximises the online experience. The Web Analyst will have a vital role to play in the development of reports which specialise in the measurement of onsite performance KPIs and all testing which include conversion rate and average order value and will drive the continuous improvements of these very metrics.
- Continuous analysis to identify areas of sale opportunities and user experience improvements.
- Track and report on site KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis which also includes the performance of campaigns.
- Responsible for the requirements of all on site tagging needs for the business through Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager in line with the roll out of new features and functionality.
- Manage the testing roadmap for the business working closely with key stakeholders to prioritise tests and feedback results.
- Monitor trends and changes in user behaviour and use this understanding to make recommendations on how we can improve the online user experience
- Own the roadmap for improving and developing the reporting framework for all onsite performance which includes conversion rate, average order value, site speed reports and sales performance.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis where necessary to aid the business when required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A creative nature to think outside the box and drive forward improved efficiencies
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail is key
- Previous experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a must
- Experience utilising onsite tools such as Hotjar and Qubit is a must
- Working knowledge of BI tools along with SQL is desirable