Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Account Manager in Vancouver, WA at NFI Industries
at NFI Industries
Senior account managers are responsible for the strategic management of designated key customer accounts. They are accountable for ensuring NFI resources are optimized to execute the strategic plan for key account(s).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage one or multiple high-volume accounts for the NFI Brokerage business.
- Establish high-level internal and external reporting salient to account growth strategy and customer needs
- Manage/develop customer account managers and account coordinators as it relates to the management of the key accounts connected to this role.
- Hold all NFI entities operating the customer’s business accountable to established customer standards and expectations.
- Strategically grow NFI wallet share with customer through modal diversity, warehousing and distribution, supply chain management, and managed transportation
- Mobilize resources to resolve major issues and challenges
- Ensure thorough SOP’s are utilized and updated as required
- Ensure multi-level relationship established between NFI and customer, including executive level.
- Consult with customer on all supply chain needs
- Quarterly customer meeting
- Annual business and performance review
- Create key account strategy map, to be updated on a regular basis
- Responsible for customer profitability.
- Manage the efficiency and effectiveness of the direct account team to ensure net profitability of the customer portfolio.
- Develop strategic action plans to manage invoicing & accounts receivable
- Responsible for annual budget as it relates to the managed customer portfolio.
- Strongly preferred, a Bachelor's Degree in Business or similar field of study with emphasis in: Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics, Sales, Marketing, or International Business.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the transportation industry;
- Ideally, with a specific focus on temp-controlled TL, LTL, and Intermodal transportation.
- Leadership experience within the transportation segment is preferred.
- At least 3 years managing customer accounts with a documented history of business growth with customers
- Possesses knowledge of multiple rail routings and equipment offerings;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; must be detail-oriented.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment which requires the use of multiple applications and prioritizing customer inquiries.
- Verbal and written bilingualism (French and English) is considered an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to identify strategic opportunities for NFI across a customer’s entire supply chain
- Demonstrated ability to direct and motivate others to execute the account growth strategy
#cb','title':'Sr. Account Manager