Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital, Diagnostic & Ambulatory Services
With a management team that has more than a century of combined experience in the development and operation of freestanding Acute Medical Rehabilitation Hospitals (IRF) and Long Term Acute Care (LTAC) hospitals in markets from coast to coast, Vibra Healthcare is uniquely qualified to be a leader in the field of acute rehabilitation and LTAC hospitalization.
Additionally, we offer a vision of elevating patient care to ambitious new levels, of attracting the finest personnel in the field and of positioning Vibra Healthcare among the industry's most respected organizations.
Vibra Healthcare is a private corporation and currently has multiple hospital operations and outpatient locations in eighteen states.
Why Work For Us
There really is no number one reason to choose Vibra Healthcare. If you ask ten of our employees why they chose to join our team, you are likely to get ten different answers. Here are some of their reasons:
- Comprehensive, individualized orientation and training
- Friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Fast paced work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families
- Team approach to patient care
- Satisfaction of seeing a patient recover under your care
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Chance to part of a national, growing hospital system
- Transfer opportunities from coast to coast within the Vibra system
Be Part of the Team...
Provide leadership and impact the quality of care for our clients. We offer an excellent compensation package and benefit package. Join us as we move in new directions to become a regional leader in the hospital community.
Open Portland Jobs
+ DCM Director of Case Management Full Time 1500 K BONUSPortland, OR
+ RN Infection Preventionist RN Full TimePortland, OR
+ CT Computed Tomography (CT) Technologist Per DiemPortland, OR
Unit Secretary Telemetry Monitor Tech Full TimePortland, OR
+ Clinical Liaison RN LPN RT Full TimePortland, OR
+ RN Nurse Supervisor Full Time DaysPortland, OR