Samaritan's Purse Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Social Services (Non-Profit)
Jobs at Samaritan's Purse
A Career with Impact
Find your career todayView All Jobs
Search available positions
Careers with Samaritan's Purse
"Go and do likewise." – Luke 10:37
For more than 40 years, Samaritan’s Purse has shared the eternal hope and peace found only in Jesus with men, women, and children who are victims of war, poverty, disaster, disease, and famine. We are among the largest international non-government organizations in the world and work in more than 100 countries addressing critical needs such as food, clean water, shelter, and medicine.
No matter where we go, we always go in Jesus’ Name, serving through projects such as:
- Disaster Relief : When disasters strike around the world, Samaritan’s Purse responds immediately, mobilizing staff and experienced relief workers to partner with local churches to provide emergency aid to people in need. We also help hurting homeowners in the United States devastated by natural disasters.
- Operation Christmas Child : Children in more than 150 countries are experiencing God’s love through the power of shoebox gifts. Through The Greatest Journey, our follow-up program for shoebox recipients, children learn what it means to faithfully follow Jesus Christ.
- World Medical Mission : We provide mission hospitals and clinics with equipment and supplies, and Christian physicians and biomedical technicians to treat their patients.
- Children's Heart Project : We arrange life-saving operations for hundreds of children who live in countries where the required medical expertise and equipment are not available.
- Operation Heal Our Patriots : During the summer we bring wounded veterans and their spouses to Samaritan Lodge Alaska for a week of spiritual refreshment, physical renewal, and marriage enrichment.
Thousands of volunteers and more than 1,600 employees are called to support our mission working at our ministry headquarters in North Carolina or at our field offices across the United States and overseas. This incredible team of dedicated servants is active in achieving the mission of Samaritan’s Purse.
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
The Title VII Exception for Employment
Samaritan’s Purse is a faith-based religious organization committed to spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ through crisis relief and evangelism. Consistent with our charitable purpose to share the Christian faith, a requirement for employment at Samaritan's Purse is affirmation and adherence to our Christian Statement of Faith. Our Statement of Faith prerequisite for employment is based upon federal law set forth in Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 42 U.S.C. Section 2000e-1.
The work of Samaritan's Purse is marked by five Distinct Objectives, grounded in Scripture and biblical principles.
Proclaim the Gospel
Exalt Christ and share the Gospel while working in His name around the world. - Romans 1:16
Serve With Excellence
Exceeds the world’s standard while serving the purposes of God’s Kingdom. - Colossians 3:23-24
Respond With Compassionate Action
EXPEDITE OUR RESPONSE TO NEEDS AS THE LORD REVEALS OPPORTUNITIES TO MINISTER. - LUKE 10:33-37
Demonstrate Biblical Integrity
EXHIBIT INTEGRITY AND CHRIST-LIKE CHARACTER PERSONALLY, AT HOME AND WORK. - PSALM 119:1
Walk in Bold Faith
EXPECT GOD TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE. - MATTHEW 19:26
Open Portland Jobs
Program Development Officer - ColombiaNational
Nineveh Rising Program ManagerIraq (Intl.)
Medical Doctor/Surgeon, South SudanSouth Sudan (Intl.)
Program Development Officer, DRCNational
Director of Finance, South SudanSouth Sudan (Intl.)
Senior Programs Development and Monitoring ManagerNiger (Intl.)