Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Market Intelligence Manager - Customer & Market Insights
Create awesome experiences for our customers!
Our team is known within TELUS as a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment that is a great place to learn and grow. We have a culture of collaboration, recognition, and high-performance.
Simply put, if you're bright, ambitious and looking for a challenge, this is the place to be.
Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
As Market Intelligence Manager on the Customer Market Insights team, you will be a key contributor in ensuring that TELUS Business Solutions develops a world-class customer experience & Customer First culture.
We measure our success on our corporate scorecard, leveraging an overall Likelihood to Recommend (L2R) metric that is based on customer feedback. This role will ensure that we maximize the insights that can be used to exceed established targets.
- Ensure successful execution of customer surveys (online & phone), panels, and focus groups (virtual and face-to-face) and report results and insights to stakeholders and the leadership team
- Flawlessly execute and continuously improve ongoing surveys such as churn, broadband, and brand studies and also design and realize additional research needs
- Lead Fair Process with cross-functional stakeholders in defining research objectives and strategy, sample composition, and content design leading to scope approvals for new research
- Leverage secondary research sources to triangulate customer insights more accurately
- Lead our online customer panel strategy to complement existing research methods
- Provide leadership on customer insights best practices
- Manage vendors who execute the surveys on our behalf- including developing solid requirements, managing monthly survey fielding, and negotiating contracts/expenses
- Lead interactions and engagements with industry research associations
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- 5 years of experience in market research with a demonstrated ability to work independently and to deal with ambiguity, complex issues, and concepts
- Statistics and sampling theory knowledge
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to present information at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to foster good working relationships at multiple organizational levels, internal/external
- University degree and/or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree or similar graduate degree
- Understanding of the business-to-business (B2B) telecommunications & Information Technology (IT) industry
- Experience with online survey and/or panel tools such as SurveyGizmo & VisionCritical
- Opportunity to show your skills and be recognized and rewarded for excelling
- Highly-engaged, dynamic and collaborative environment
- Opportunities for personal development through training, networking and career development
- Organization that actively supports you giving back to the community you live in
- Place that embraces our core values: Spirited team work, Courage to innovate, Embrace change and Initiate opportunity, and a Passion for growth
- Flexible work styles with the ability to work in and out of the office
- Competitive pay & benefits program